Tuesday, June 28, 2011

And so it begins...

People have been telling me for years that I should write about my restaurant experiences, so this will be my attempt to do so.  I don't spend money on things that most people do; I spend almost all my extra cash on food and wine.  I rarely eat at places I can afford and I never order food or wine that are within my budget.
This is my passion but it sometimes can quickly turn sour when a potentially great experience is ruined by bad food or service.  I am frequently told that I 'see too much' that servers do wrong or that I 'expect too much from a plate of food' but I think that just means that I have discerning taste.
Anyhow, I will promise to always be brutally honest, mildly interesting, mostly drunk and always fed.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment